1. Create an account on MindBody. There you will be prompted to sign our waiver and read our studio protocol. We require pre-registration and pre-payment for all classes prior to arrival as we continue to honor contactless transactions, with minimal physical contact. Thank you.
2. If your contact or credit card information has changed, please update your account profile. If you have forgotten your user or password, PLEASE do not create another account. Email email@example.com and we will respond promptly to assist you by updating your info for you. This will eliminate multiple accounts which can cause confusion.
3. Proof of full Covid 19 vaccination is required to practice in person until things change on the viral front. Please email a photo of your vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your first visit. We will upload it into your account and create a designation in our software so that we are aware of your vaccine status at a glance.
4. Masks are still required at all times when you are off your mat.
6. Alcohol spray bottles are available to use for additional disinfection.
7. Please change into your yoga attire prior to arrival and minimize the items you bring into the studio as our space is limited. All items except your phone, wallet and keys will be stored in our cubbies in the lobby to keep our practice space spacious and calm.
8. Glass bottles are not compatible with our concrete floors. Please bring stainless steel or plastic instead.
9. Street parking is available all around our studio and please obey all street parking signs so we are good community neighbors.
10. Arrive Early. Classes begin promptly and late arrivals are discouraged. If you are new to our studio, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to class time so you know how much time it will take you to park etc. We begin on time to honor the practice, we end on time to honor you.
11. What do I bring? Until further notice, we ask that you bring your own props. A yoga mat, water in a stainless steel bottle (glass is not compatible with our concrete floors) and an open mind are the basics. Please change into your yoga attire prior to arriving. This will help minimize close contact with others.