Welcome New Students!
Please Become Familiar with our Student Protocol
1. Create an account on MindBody. There you will be prompted to sign our wavier and read our studio protocol. We require pre-registration and pre-payment for all classes prior to arrival as we continue to honor contactless transactions, with minimal physical contact. No drop-ins yet. Thank you.
2. For in studio classes, proof of full vaccination is required. Please email a photo of your vaccine card to email@example.com prior to your first visit so we can add it to your MindBody profile. We will upload it into your account and create a designation in our software so that we are aware of your vaccine status at a glance. Please allow 1 business day for vaccination documentation processing and access to in-person classes. For faster service on all things DYP, weekday inquiries are preferred. Weekend inquiries will not be as prompt. Please look for our response to your inquiry the following Monday.
3. Masks are still required at all times when you are off your mat.
4. Maintain distance, sanitize/wash hands, and minimize socialization.
5. Alcohol spray bottles are available to use for additional disinfection.
6. Please change into your yoga attire prior to arrival, if possible, and minimize the items you bring into the studio. All items will be stored in cubbies to keep our practice space calm.
7. Glass bottles are not compatible with our concrete floors. Please bring stainless steel or plastic instead.
8. Street parking is available all around our studio and please obet all street parking signs so we are good community neighbors.
9. Let us know how we can better serve you. We welcome feedback!
Classes begin promptly and late arrivals are discouraged. If you are new to our studio, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to class time so you know how much time it will take you to park etc. We begin on time to honor the practice, we end on time to honor you.
What To Bring
Until further notice, we ask that you bring your own props. A yoga mat, 2 blocks, water in a stainless steel bottle (glass is not compatible with our concrete floors), a towel, and an open mind are the basics. Other helpful props are a yoga blanket, yoga strap, and eye pillow.
If possible, please change into your yoga attire prior to arriving. Our dressing rooms are small and this will help minimize close contact with others.
1. Yoga and Pilates are best experienced on an empty stomach. Do not eat anything heavy 2 hours before class.
2. For warmer classes, bring a towel and a stainless steel water bottle. Hydrate well prior to class by drinking a least 48 ounces of water throughout the day and wear lightweight clothing (shorts are preferable and baggy sweats are not recommended).
3. Our Explorer Pass is the best way to begin. 1 week for $20. Valid for new and local residents only. Includes all yoga and mat Pilates classes. Does not include series and workshops. This special introductory offer is only available once per student. What are you waiting for?